Skip to main content

finally..

today i just found out what it really means of.."don't judge a book by its cover"..

few months ago i thought something that "Too good to be true" is about to happen but then i realize that it doesn't happen instantly, it takes a process and off course it takes time, when we rush we wont be able to see things clearly

now i know that everything has it own time, especially when it comes to a relationship no matter its a friendship or romance, all the same.
I did lot of mistakes in the past and whether i realize or not sometimes i hurt someone's heart, and made them turn to be a person i never knew before.. totally out of the image box.. then something that used to be a "too good to be true" now become "thank God i didnt believe that".. i'm confused, should i be sorry or grateful ? but my heart tell me to be grateful in everything..

last nite, me and the gank were having a bridal shower for our beloved sister and bother (yanti and budi) whos going to get married next week, i'm so happy for both of them especially for yanti.. her life has been a blessing to me, and i can say that God has turned her to be a very different person compare to the first time i met her 2 years ago.. she's now more alive as person..i really see the love of God in her..she's on the way to become the faithful woman of God, and Budi is the luckiest man to have her...really !! sometimes i envy them for having such a wonderful relationship..

Nobody is perfect..yeah i believe it 100%, myself is the proof... i'm totally not a perfect person, i failed many times and already hurt many people i care for the sake of my peacefulness..my goodness.. realizing that i really feel so bad. Only God knows how sorry i am..
But i thank God that in times of confusing still He always there for me through friends and family.. So now my heart is fully restored.. i believe i deserve to have a peacefulness in my heart.. and the second chance is always there..

The Joy of the Lord is my strength.. yes its not the joy of man..but only the joy of the Lord that will give me strength.. my life is not for pleasing man but God.. knowing this makes my heart fill with joy and thankful.. so i will put my trust in Him..

I'm not a perfect person but i have a perfect God !!
Faith, family and Friends...the best thing in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan is 8 months and 1 week

I almost forgot to update this blog.. Last monday we went to hospital for Ethan's 3rd IPD vaccine . Ethan's weight was 9.1kg and length was 6.9cm according to the doctor but i was pretty sure that ethan is taller than that..hehehe coz last month he's already 6.9cm..i'm gonna do measure again myself :) anyway.. I thank God that ethan is growing very fast.. even untill now he still has no teeth coming out, but he can eat crackers already.. Just today i witness that he can stand up by himself by holding my clothes, so amazing.. he always amazed me each day..and i'm so glad that i can see he grows everyday.. He's so smart.. sometimes he does thing that i cant understand where he learn that from. Like dropping things on purpose.. etc.. He's so adorable.. i never get tired of hugging and kissing him :) Can't wait until he calls me mommy and walk.. I'm so blessed to have him as my son.. Me and David is a blessed parent for having him..

Ethan's funny pictures

IMG-20120213-01754.jpg

This is ethan on his birthday, ready for bed..he loves his new Mario pajama..