Skip to main content

Make Wise Choices by Joel Osteen

Today's Scripture

"I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life."
(Deuteronomy 30:19)

Life is a series of choices that you must make. Some are much more serious than others, but the fact is that you have opportunities to make either wise or foolish decisions. There is always a right answer or a better answer, but how do you know what it is? That's where God comes in and solves the puzzle for you. He has given you everything you need to make the right choice each time. He loves you and wants the best for you in everything. The key to good decision-making is to listen to His guidance and have the strength and resolve to act on it. When you follow God's leading, the result will be a life of blessing and purposeful joy. Tap into God's wisdom today and listen to His teachings, and discover the abundant life!

A Prayer for Today

God, thank You for giving me Your guidance and help. I pray that I will be sensitive to Your Spirit's leading and make the choices You want me to make. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan is 8 months and 1 week

I almost forgot to update this blog.. Last monday we went to hospital for Ethan's 3rd IPD vaccine . Ethan's weight was 9.1kg and length was 6.9cm according to the doctor but i was pretty sure that ethan is taller than that..hehehe coz last month he's already 6.9cm..i'm gonna do measure again myself :) anyway.. I thank God that ethan is growing very fast.. even untill now he still has no teeth coming out, but he can eat crackers already.. Just today i witness that he can stand up by himself by holding my clothes, so amazing.. he always amazed me each day..and i'm so glad that i can see he grows everyday.. He's so smart.. sometimes he does thing that i cant understand where he learn that from. Like dropping things on purpose.. etc.. He's so adorable.. i never get tired of hugging and kissing him :) Can't wait until he calls me mommy and walk.. I'm so blessed to have him as my son.. Me and David is a blessed parent for having him..

Ethan's funny pictures

IMG-20120213-01754.jpg

This is ethan on his birthday, ready for bed..he loves his new Mario pajama..