Skip to main content

days after the wedding day

It's been more than a week since the day i become a wife. After 5 days honeymoon now we're back to the real world.
This is what i have imagined before, living a life with someone i love and enjoying every minute of it. I also imagine about tons of laundries, cooking, waking up earlier, cleaning the house and so many more. Finally i live the life that many girls have dreamt of. I really thank God that i have a very wonderful husband, who always help and understand.

Today is the first day back to work, its great to meet my co-workers again, i love my job even we're in the middle of struggle after the flood back on feb 07. But life must go on.

Our honeymoon was great, even it doesnt look like a perfect honeymoon to others but we really enjoy it. Its a bit tired tough. But we got a good time there, enjoying lots of food, watch movie, go to the peak, shopping, go to the disneyland..and enjoying the fire works at disney..it was so beautiful..

Finally we're staying in our new place, even its just a small apartment but after some arragement we can make it look great. Love it. One of the good thing about our place is that it only took me 5-10 minutes to my office with no traffic at all...:)

Ok i'm going for lunch now..
i will write our honeymoon stories soon..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan is 8 months and 1 week

I almost forgot to update this blog.. Last monday we went to hospital for Ethan's 3rd IPD vaccine . Ethan's weight was 9.1kg and length was 6.9cm according to the doctor but i was pretty sure that ethan is taller than that..hehehe coz last month he's already 6.9cm..i'm gonna do measure again myself :) anyway.. I thank God that ethan is growing very fast.. even untill now he still has no teeth coming out, but he can eat crackers already.. Just today i witness that he can stand up by himself by holding my clothes, so amazing.. he always amazed me each day..and i'm so glad that i can see he grows everyday.. He's so smart.. sometimes he does thing that i cant understand where he learn that from. Like dropping things on purpose.. etc.. He's so adorable.. i never get tired of hugging and kissing him :) Can't wait until he calls me mommy and walk.. I'm so blessed to have him as my son.. Me and David is a blessed parent for having him..

Ethan's funny pictures

IMG-20120213-01754.jpg

This is ethan on his birthday, ready for bed..he loves his new Mario pajama..