Skip to main content

Earlier visit

Today i had to visit my doctor again, actually the schedule is on this wed, but since i got flu and i need medicine so i called my doctor in the morning and he said i have to see him today..
Its because i have to run some test for the baby condition before take a medicine..
thank God everything normal, and doctor said the medicine wont give bad effect to the baby because the baby condition is good..
My blood pressure is 110/80 and no gain weight since last wed. But the baby weight is is almost 3kg already.. his heart beat is normal and very active..
I took CTG test again to test the baby movement, heart beat and contraction..all normal..

Btw yesterday some of my close friends made surprise baby shower dinner for me.. my husband knew the plan already but he kept from me ... it was nice to have people around who cares about me..
actually i didn't plan to come to dinner because i was not well, i prefer to get rest but they insist i had to come..so i had no choice..thats really a surprise..
I got a very wonderful gift for our baby, its ELLE stroller.. blue color..
Then they forced me to let them know what's my baby's name would be...:(
i've promised to myself and my husband to keep it secret until the day but..finally they knew.. but it only the first name..we still keep the middle name..

I hope i'll get better soon, today i didn't go to office, doctor said i need lots of rest thats the best medicine.. we plan to move back to mom's house this weekend and i haven't prepared anything yet..

My shopping online (with lenny) on http://kiddoshop.multiply.com is going well..we got many customers already and they satisfied with the product..yeah i know its very cheap and good material.. i'm thinking of expanding the store oneday but still wait until the right time..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan is 8 months and 1 week

I almost forgot to update this blog.. Last monday we went to hospital for Ethan's 3rd IPD vaccine . Ethan's weight was 9.1kg and length was 6.9cm according to the doctor but i was pretty sure that ethan is taller than that..hehehe coz last month he's already 6.9cm..i'm gonna do measure again myself :) anyway.. I thank God that ethan is growing very fast.. even untill now he still has no teeth coming out, but he can eat crackers already.. Just today i witness that he can stand up by himself by holding my clothes, so amazing.. he always amazed me each day..and i'm so glad that i can see he grows everyday.. He's so smart.. sometimes he does thing that i cant understand where he learn that from. Like dropping things on purpose.. etc.. He's so adorable.. i never get tired of hugging and kissing him :) Can't wait until he calls me mommy and walk.. I'm so blessed to have him as my son.. Me and David is a blessed parent for having him..

Ethan's funny pictures

IMG-20120213-01754.jpg

This is ethan on his birthday, ready for bed..he loves his new Mario pajama..