Skip to main content

38th weeks

My schedule to for check up actually was on last monday but my doctor was having a caesar for one of his patient, so we re-schedule to came on wednesday, that's yesterday...
My blood pressure is normal 120/80 and the baby already 3.2 kg.. he's getting heavier so fast..
I also took another CTG test to see the baby's heart beat performance and my contraction, and the result came out, i already had 10-minutes routine contraction... but no worry its okay because i didn't feel anything..no hurt at all...










Actually last monday night i had trouble sleeping because the baby is kicking all the time and my i got long period contraction and it was hurt.. but i didn't repeat on the next day..my doctor said it was because i got tummy cramp..maybe i was too tired, too much sitting i think..
The prediction for my due date is above feb 17th, because i want to have normal delivery then i should be patient to wait until the baby is ready to come out...then the max date is on feb 24th..
i hope i wont wait that long.. its getting heavier and uncomfortable now..

I plan to take my maternity leave on next monday but since my due still on the next 2 weeks, i think i better still go to work until next week..

anyway today is Chinese New Year, all david's family coming to our house..we have lots of food..and orange..i love it
Unfortunately this year i don't have a family dinner with my own family, because ci helen (my cousin) who's always in charge on planning everything is in sydney (she's just having a grand daughter -Chloe from her first daughter Vanda)..i really miss the dinner because usually we have a really really great food and lots of family come...

This year we finally make our turn to distribute angpao to kids, and single realatives... its time to give hehe..
I got new short hair cut done yesterday after got back from office.. my head is getting lighter hehe and finally i took a pregnancy photo to show my big tummy...:)




Ok i just wanna say Happy Chinese New Year to all of you.. may this new year will bring a new hope, joy, peace, love, blessings and happiness....

Love,
Selvi & David & Our baby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan is 8 months and 1 week

I almost forgot to update this blog.. Last monday we went to hospital for Ethan's 3rd IPD vaccine . Ethan's weight was 9.1kg and length was 6.9cm according to the doctor but i was pretty sure that ethan is taller than that..hehehe coz last month he's already 6.9cm..i'm gonna do measure again myself :) anyway.. I thank God that ethan is growing very fast.. even untill now he still has no teeth coming out, but he can eat crackers already.. Just today i witness that he can stand up by himself by holding my clothes, so amazing.. he always amazed me each day..and i'm so glad that i can see he grows everyday.. He's so smart.. sometimes he does thing that i cant understand where he learn that from. Like dropping things on purpose.. etc.. He's so adorable.. i never get tired of hugging and kissing him :) Can't wait until he calls me mommy and walk.. I'm so blessed to have him as my son.. Me and David is a blessed parent for having him..

Ethan's funny pictures

IMG-20120213-01754.jpg

This is ethan on his birthday, ready for bed..he loves his new Mario pajama..