Skip to main content

I'm Back after almost 2 years

Just couldn't believe it..its almost 2 years since the last time i post in here..

Ethan has a brother already !!! YEAAAhhh.. and his name is CALVIN BENJAMIN SUKAMTO..and guess what .. he is 1 year old already :)

Having 2 boys is making my life so much full of joy and energy. No wonder i lost my extra weight very fast without go on diet ..so good.

Ethan already going to preschool near home. He's progressing fast on being independent. But still very slow on speaking properly but its okay..he still my beloved naughty little ethan.
He likes to tease his brother his own way.But since i gave him time out several time after got his brother cry, now everytime Calvin cry near him, he suddenly run away of hide behind the couch or wall..afraid i might get angry eventhough its not his fault.. hahaha..
Now he has another trick, when i'm about to get mad he put his hand through my head and say *sayang mommy..sayang mommy* ...and it works.. sigh..

Calvin is another little one..very expressive.. his crying voice is so loud. He likes to laugh and cream and dancing too.. so adorable.
After breastfeed him for a year, thank God he is now can drink milk from the bottle, i couldn't imagine if he refuses bottle forever...(thank God for hearing my prayer)

Calvin is food maniac.. i dont know how he digest the food so fast..he never full i think..but he doesn't look fat at all. Everything he see food, he'll scream mam mam mam.. if you dont give him some..better watch out haha...

My 2 boys also addicted to milk. They will scream when see their milk bottle..ckck i bet they got it from daddy!! as mommy not really like milk hehe

3rd one ??? Im enjoying having just 2 now..maybe yes maybe no..will think about it the next 2-3 years maybe.. having a baby girl will be great but not now i think...

Btw its my boys!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan is 8 months and 1 week

I almost forgot to update this blog.. Last monday we went to hospital for Ethan's 3rd IPD vaccine . Ethan's weight was 9.1kg and length was 6.9cm according to the doctor but i was pretty sure that ethan is taller than that..hehehe coz last month he's already 6.9cm..i'm gonna do measure again myself :) anyway.. I thank God that ethan is growing very fast.. even untill now he still has no teeth coming out, but he can eat crackers already.. Just today i witness that he can stand up by himself by holding my clothes, so amazing.. he always amazed me each day..and i'm so glad that i can see he grows everyday.. He's so smart.. sometimes he does thing that i cant understand where he learn that from. Like dropping things on purpose.. etc.. He's so adorable.. i never get tired of hugging and kissing him :) Can't wait until he calls me mommy and walk.. I'm so blessed to have him as my son.. Me and David is a blessed parent for having him..

Ethan's funny pictures

IMG-20120213-01754.jpg

This is ethan on his birthday, ready for bed..he loves his new Mario pajama..