Skip to main content

*I just knew !!!!*

I'm so excited to write this new lesson...

i always say to some people that to enjoy your work, you must love it. But onething i never really thought about is how can we love our work...i just knew today..actually not really today, it started from last week, i think God started to open my eyes to see the purpose of me doing my work..

since the first time i entered the world of property-marketing, it became my daily activity..it helped me to know how to go anywhere in jakarta coz i had to drive myself everywhere. but its not the point...its just historical info how i started to become property consultant.. since i was blessed to join my new company now, i was given a new role of leadership which i never thought i could do that, i had to started a new division for primary market which it means i have to build a strong team for each project we have..

it was so hard at early days as i didn't have any experiences before about handling so many marketings and also i used to deal only with secondary market..so everything was so new to me...but God is great...i didn't afraid..ijust took it ..*remember that our God is preparing us for bigger things, things that we never thought we could do by ourselves* after 6 months struggling with marketing come and go, finally i got the point...i know why God has preparing this job for me..

in my interview to new marketing i always can see how they need positive words to build their faith..God opened my eyes about so many people outhere whos looking for job actually not just looking for job but they also searching for the meaning of their life..some of them don't know whats their life purpose..
and its so easy for me to tell them about what i believe and how can the also believe not just about things related to how they see whats needed on building their knowledge and skills to be a good marketer but also how to survive on dealing objections, that they have to move on, never give up, always get up everytime they fall..focus on the goal not to the past... my heart was like jumping up when i see their eyes finally full of hope...and the smile on their face

another case..i believe God has done something great today.. i had some interview again this morning at my project in tangerang and there're around 8 new applicants, i met them one by one.. each of them come from a very different background and experience... when i finished one by one in the end i just realised from 8 applicants only 1 who nearly close to what i'm looking for *actually i need more* the rest were not qualify for any reasons and those reasons were so amazing hehe..

why ????? don't know whether u get the point or not..but i'll try to explain..
the other 7 actually really wanted to join my team but i found out that they didn't know what they want, coz they supposed to do something else and its gonna waste of time if they insist to do marketing for my project, let me give 1 example..theres one applicant, he's graduate from kedokteran hewan, and what he needed actually to work in peternakan and with no reason he just sent his applications..and i believe there's no coincidence..i believe God just let him to come and met me...so i talked to him, i said that he shouldn't be here because he's needed more in other place which is peternakan *he's been interviewed at chicken farm 2 days ago* i said he had to respect what he had learnt in school and do what he love to do..and then he admit that he love to work at peternakan, he just didn't know why he also come to interview hehehe so then i gave him courage to not give up and go for what he wanted..and don't forget to pray.. because God will provide everything as long as we try hard. then what made me so surprised he become a different person, full of confidence and really believe what he wanted and he promised me that he will go for it until he get it... i was speechless after he leave...

and the other 6 more-less like him.. they seemed need someone to remain them to go back to the right direction..and i believe God has used me to help them...
I'm so blessed today.. even i didn't get what i want but i'm sure i have given the best thing for other people..now i'm looking more things in my life to be revealed... i really believe that anything we have, in God hands it could turn to be a blessing to other people, all we can do just be gratefull and leave all the glory to HIM....

hope my testimony will bless your life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan is 8 months and 1 week

I almost forgot to update this blog.. Last monday we went to hospital for Ethan's 3rd IPD vaccine . Ethan's weight was 9.1kg and length was 6.9cm according to the doctor but i was pretty sure that ethan is taller than that..hehehe coz last month he's already 6.9cm..i'm gonna do measure again myself :) anyway.. I thank God that ethan is growing very fast.. even untill now he still has no teeth coming out, but he can eat crackers already.. Just today i witness that he can stand up by himself by holding my clothes, so amazing.. he always amazed me each day..and i'm so glad that i can see he grows everyday.. He's so smart.. sometimes he does thing that i cant understand where he learn that from. Like dropping things on purpose.. etc.. He's so adorable.. i never get tired of hugging and kissing him :) Can't wait until he calls me mommy and walk.. I'm so blessed to have him as my son.. Me and David is a blessed parent for having him..

Ethan's funny pictures

IMG-20120213-01754.jpg

This is ethan on his birthday, ready for bed..he loves his new Mario pajama..