Skip to main content

Life Lesson for marriage

its proved that i'm not a journal-ers...as its been a long time not up-date it..

but there's an important message that i need to share you all of you..about Relationship..

some of you might knew that for some reasons i once decided to enter the next level of my life in marriage..then after few weeks..i gave up on it..

you may ask why..actually its not easy to talk about it because its easy for me to get over it.. but somehow my heart keep telling me to share this to you..

there are many things i've learnt on this..

- relationships is involving 2 mature persons who has the same goal, age doesn't determine the person is mature or not... (age is not the reason for rushing...)

- family and other circumtances can't be the reason for you to go for it.. because if they love you then they'll be happy if you are happy.

- marriage is following by a process, there's no such thing as an instant relationship for marriage.. if you ever think that in your mind..just forget it.. marriage is a wonderful thing for our life that's why to really prepare for it really worth your time, anergy, even your tears...

- always looking for and never refuse advises from people surrounding you who loves you and knew you for long time..especially your best friends, your spiritual leader..for me they are my pastors..for they can see things that usually we can't see..

- getting marriage requires 10 actions... pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray,pray,pray.

- marriage is about giving... it requires not only unconditional love but also commitment.... before GOD... once for a lofetime..as i don't believe in divorce for any reason..that's why you don't just think twice but thousand of times befor decide to enter it.

- before marriage you're not his own... you still you and you have the right to give it up if you don't want to... THAT's your life .. and if its not right just believe that GOD will give you the COURAGE to do it...

actually there are still more, but the point is...TRUE LOVE is worth to wait..

if you wondering how my feeling now...i can say i'm happier now and blessed...blessed that God gave me the courage to do things right, and so grateful to know that so many people care for me...i'm now focusing my heart to God and keep the FAITH in my heart that HE still keep the best man for me until the right time...

my heart is full of thanksgiving... that;s why i have to share this for you..if you want to drop some comments and ask more about this..please feel free...or you can reach my personal email at vielouis@yahoo.com... i'm willing to share more to you..

I pray that my testimony could bless your life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan is 8 months and 1 week

I almost forgot to update this blog.. Last monday we went to hospital for Ethan's 3rd IPD vaccine . Ethan's weight was 9.1kg and length was 6.9cm according to the doctor but i was pretty sure that ethan is taller than that..hehehe coz last month he's already 6.9cm..i'm gonna do measure again myself :) anyway.. I thank God that ethan is growing very fast.. even untill now he still has no teeth coming out, but he can eat crackers already.. Just today i witness that he can stand up by himself by holding my clothes, so amazing.. he always amazed me each day..and i'm so glad that i can see he grows everyday.. He's so smart.. sometimes he does thing that i cant understand where he learn that from. Like dropping things on purpose.. etc.. He's so adorable.. i never get tired of hugging and kissing him :) Can't wait until he calls me mommy and walk.. I'm so blessed to have him as my son.. Me and David is a blessed parent for having him..

Ethan's funny pictures

IMG-20120213-01754.jpg

This is ethan on his birthday, ready for bed..he loves his new Mario pajama..