Skip to main content

Pekan Baru - Medan

Finally after got married i have to travel again to visit some of our distributor around indonesia. This time i went to Pekan baru and Medan only for 3 days..I went there with my sales staff Denny.

PEKAN BARU
august 1st 2007, the flight was at 7am, so i had to be at airport by 6am...*no choice* my husband drove me there..*a bit sad to let me go hehe*. We went to Padang with Batavia Air, the flight was okay, we arrived in PK about 8.30am. Got Pak Simanjuntak pick us up. Usually PK always hot maybe about 28-29 celcius, but fortunately on that day the temp was 24celcius and light rain..thank God..:)
We had breakfast at KIM TENG coffee shop, then visited our distributor. We only had 6 hours there before our flight to Medan. Everything done just in time, i think we had a good deal with our distributor then we can leave.
In Pekan Baru there's no special food, not much interesting stuff to do there..people went there just for business, thats why i prefer to stay in medan instead of in Pekan Baru. One more thing i hate about people there..they are very indiscipline, never stay in the queue, always want to be served first.. very stubborn..:(

MEDAN
Our flight to Medan was with MERPATI at 5pm then arrived in Medan at 6pm, the flight was not as smooth as the first one.. the plane was a bit old..so scary but thank God we finally safely arrived. Medan was hot..then i got my 'special driver' pick us up hehe, they are 15 minutes late hahaha..but we're very grateful not to use taxi anyway :)
in Medan we stayed at Polonia hotel, if not because i didnt want to spend too much on hotel i wont stay there :) i really miss my husband for 2 nights..hehe
Anyway in Medan everything well managed. I got my special tour guide..we went to semarang/sumatera street for dinner and hang out..we had kweetiau, turtle soup, si mangunsong fried rice, snacks, etc..i was so surprised by the beggar, so many of them and they can show up every 10-15 minutes, O my goodness one more shock they got min. 1 thousand from guest.. i think if beggar from jakarta knew they will happily move to medan for better income..:)
The next day we went to our distributor, there're so many issues to be discussed there coz i have many complains in the past few months. We had lunch with the owner at miramar..(i love its Kedondong juice...so delicious) then we visited their warehouse. At 5pm we finished then went back to hotel for sleeping.....so tired..i need to recharge my energy for the night..
then at 7.30pm sley and mega pick me up then one more attendance, michelle. we went to somewhere for dinner *i forgot the name*..there're many names i cant remember such us food or drink hehe all with hokkian's label...poor me..hehe
after dinner we went to warung durian...only me and mega finishing 2 durians..sley only enjoy looking at us.. after that we went hotel...sleepinggggggggggggggg..
The 3rd day we met Mega's friend *ehm..ehm..* to visit his new furniture store then we visit one of our agent there. After that sley joined us *she has to work half day*
then went to bolu meranti, and ASLI...after that we had our lunch at GARUDA.. then went to AIRPORT..finally went back home..to my lovely husband..

I think i really had a good time on my trip this time even though its not as good as the first one i went to medan 3 years ago... this time i hardly eat a lot coz my pregnancy hehe but still with 2 ibu2 with me i still can enjoy my travel there hehehe..
But i'm so happy to be back home...:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan is 8 months and 1 week

I almost forgot to update this blog.. Last monday we went to hospital for Ethan's 3rd IPD vaccine . Ethan's weight was 9.1kg and length was 6.9cm according to the doctor but i was pretty sure that ethan is taller than that..hehehe coz last month he's already 6.9cm..i'm gonna do measure again myself :) anyway.. I thank God that ethan is growing very fast.. even untill now he still has no teeth coming out, but he can eat crackers already.. Just today i witness that he can stand up by himself by holding my clothes, so amazing.. he always amazed me each day..and i'm so glad that i can see he grows everyday.. He's so smart.. sometimes he does thing that i cant understand where he learn that from. Like dropping things on purpose.. etc.. He's so adorable.. i never get tired of hugging and kissing him :) Can't wait until he calls me mommy and walk.. I'm so blessed to have him as my son.. Me and David is a blessed parent for having him..

Ethan's funny pictures

IMG-20120213-01754.jpg

This is ethan on his birthday, ready for bed..he loves his new Mario pajama..