Skip to main content

Another Visit

Today it time to check my pregnancy condition at hospital.
The good news is the baby position already change from breech to normal which is the head at the bottom. I'm so glad to know that because if he still not turn to this position it would be difficult for normal delivery..
My blood pressure is normal 110/80, only matter is my weight, its too fast.. in three weeks i gain 3 kg. So far until almost 30 weeks i already gain 16kg.. and guess what the baby has growing very fast as well, he's now 1,770 gr..which is above average weight. So the doctor ask me to diet so i wont gain very fast because the time to wait for delivery still 2 months.
So today i've made my commitment to eat less carbohydrates, no ice cream, less sugar and salt, everything must be reduced. I'm thinking of doing exercise too, but beside doing pregnancy workout every saturday, i still have no clue what to do. If swimming its impossible to do it on week day as i'm working... maybe just take more time to walk..

I'm so excited to count the days, weeks..before i'm gonna see my baby boy... every time i feel his move the feeling is so wonderful. Even sometimes i feel hurt but knowing that its because of his move, its worth all the pain..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan is 8 months and 1 week

I almost forgot to update this blog.. Last monday we went to hospital for Ethan's 3rd IPD vaccine . Ethan's weight was 9.1kg and length was 6.9cm according to the doctor but i was pretty sure that ethan is taller than that..hehehe coz last month he's already 6.9cm..i'm gonna do measure again myself :) anyway.. I thank God that ethan is growing very fast.. even untill now he still has no teeth coming out, but he can eat crackers already.. Just today i witness that he can stand up by himself by holding my clothes, so amazing.. he always amazed me each day..and i'm so glad that i can see he grows everyday.. He's so smart.. sometimes he does thing that i cant understand where he learn that from. Like dropping things on purpose.. etc.. He's so adorable.. i never get tired of hugging and kissing him :) Can't wait until he calls me mommy and walk.. I'm so blessed to have him as my son.. Me and David is a blessed parent for having him..

Ethan's funny pictures

IMG-20120213-01754.jpg

This is ethan on his birthday, ready for bed..he loves his new Mario pajama..