Skip to main content

*graduation day*

yeah... after waiting for almost a half year since i passed my final exam, then there is the graduation day..
for me personaly its not a really special day as it has lost its sparkling because of long waiting hehe
but since my mom insist me to have a picture of graduation ceremony, then i have no choice but to attend it..i'd love to please my mom's heart..anything i can do for her i'll do it freely...

some of my friends dont come as they think its not important, they already got the degree even without attend the graduation ceremony, so its optional..
i asked Ronsur and dolly to come with me represent my parent as i think my parent dont have to come to jakarta to attend it..it costly a lot.. so my plan just to take as many picture as i could for my parent hehe..

thank God i got 3.71 (4.00 is the top), if its not because of His blessing then i wouldn't be able to have GPA that high...
God is good....all the time in my life..i treasure all that

i wouldn't trade His love with anything in this world..for He's the reason i live...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan is 8 months and 1 week

I almost forgot to update this blog.. Last monday we went to hospital for Ethan's 3rd IPD vaccine . Ethan's weight was 9.1kg and length was 6.9cm according to the doctor but i was pretty sure that ethan is taller than that..hehehe coz last month he's already 6.9cm..i'm gonna do measure again myself :) anyway.. I thank God that ethan is growing very fast.. even untill now he still has no teeth coming out, but he can eat crackers already.. Just today i witness that he can stand up by himself by holding my clothes, so amazing.. he always amazed me each day..and i'm so glad that i can see he grows everyday.. He's so smart.. sometimes he does thing that i cant understand where he learn that from. Like dropping things on purpose.. etc.. He's so adorable.. i never get tired of hugging and kissing him :) Can't wait until he calls me mommy and walk.. I'm so blessed to have him as my son.. Me and David is a blessed parent for having him..

Ethan's funny pictures

IMG-20120213-01754.jpg

This is ethan on his birthday, ready for bed..he loves his new Mario pajama..