Skip to main content

*farewell nite*

Friendsthe time is coming..we finally have to say goodbye to jenty and her beloved husband...today as they celebrate their 1st month anniversary, me and some closer friends (belly, ijoel, tony, arief, christine, man gun, rony, wahyu) also invited to have small dinner with them because they will leave back to melbourne this thursday..

Its been a great and wonderful time to spend with them, especially with rodney, as he hasn't been around with us for long time, but he's very easy to like hehe as he always smile..i really believe that he's the best thing God ever given to jenty, and i really believe that he and jenty will live happily ever after...i can see Gods goodness in their relationship, how God turned impossible things into reality..it shows me that God still in miracle business, He will always provide something big and great to every person He loved, and what makes me happier is that i believe that i'm loved by God :) so by faith i believe He also has prepared someone best for me...only for me...... Amen....

Jenty_1And for jenty...i treasure every moment in our friendship journey..i'm so blessed to have her in my life, she is the living proof of Gods goodness.. if you wanna know why..just ask me, i'll tell you every little thing about her that shows how wonderful God has been in her life and also in our friendship...i wish u all the best in the new place and a new life journey of marriage, i hoep oneday i'll be able to visit you there....

For rodney.. thank you for being such a gentleman, you're the perfect man who deserve to live with jenty for the rest of your life, i hope you'll treasure this apportunity Gods given to you..be a devoted husband and life long friend to jenty.. thank you for your friendhsip..you've been such a great brother to me ever since i met you...thank you for the chocolate..dont forget to send me more hehehe...

For jenty and rodney...i love you guys.....God bless you and keep you and make your life shine ...to be a blessing to people around you.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan is 8 months and 1 week

I almost forgot to update this blog.. Last monday we went to hospital for Ethan's 3rd IPD vaccine . Ethan's weight was 9.1kg and length was 6.9cm according to the doctor but i was pretty sure that ethan is taller than that..hehehe coz last month he's already 6.9cm..i'm gonna do measure again myself :) anyway.. I thank God that ethan is growing very fast.. even untill now he still has no teeth coming out, but he can eat crackers already.. Just today i witness that he can stand up by himself by holding my clothes, so amazing.. he always amazed me each day..and i'm so glad that i can see he grows everyday.. He's so smart.. sometimes he does thing that i cant understand where he learn that from. Like dropping things on purpose.. etc.. He's so adorable.. i never get tired of hugging and kissing him :) Can't wait until he calls me mommy and walk.. I'm so blessed to have him as my son.. Me and David is a blessed parent for having him..

Ethan's funny pictures

IMG-20120213-01754.jpg

This is ethan on his birthday, ready for bed..he loves his new Mario pajama..