Skip to main content

26 Weeks Old

Today we have another visit to Dr. Lukman. Our baby already change his position, now his head is going up close to my rib, that's why i felt a bit hurt on my left rib everyday. My blood pressure is normal, 100/70 and gain 2.5kg since 3 weeks ago..and the baby weight is 1,140 gram now. He's not small for his age, its normal weight not too big according to dr. Lukman.
The heart beat is normal. So nothing to worry about.. we'll have to visit him again on the next 3 weeks.

The baby is becoming more and more active everyday, i think he's just like me when i was in my mom's womb hehe... i so happy everytime i can feel his move..thats the wonderful thing about being a pregnant woman i think. It still 3 months to wait before he's ready to be born, my pray is that i will deliver him normal and be able to give him breastfeeding...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan is 8 months and 1 week

I almost forgot to update this blog.. Last monday we went to hospital for Ethan's 3rd IPD vaccine . Ethan's weight was 9.1kg and length was 6.9cm according to the doctor but i was pretty sure that ethan is taller than that..hehehe coz last month he's already 6.9cm..i'm gonna do measure again myself :) anyway.. I thank God that ethan is growing very fast.. even untill now he still has no teeth coming out, but he can eat crackers already.. Just today i witness that he can stand up by himself by holding my clothes, so amazing.. he always amazed me each day..and i'm so glad that i can see he grows everyday.. He's so smart.. sometimes he does thing that i cant understand where he learn that from. Like dropping things on purpose.. etc.. He's so adorable.. i never get tired of hugging and kissing him :) Can't wait until he calls me mommy and walk.. I'm so blessed to have him as my son.. Me and David is a blessed parent for having him..

Ethan's funny pictures

IMG-20120213-01754.jpg

This is ethan on his birthday, ready for bed..he loves his new Mario pajama..