Skip to main content

Another Surprise..


This is still about my 30th birthday..
When i went home yesterday from work...i got flower from my husband at home.. its so beautiful, 10 orange roses smell so wonderful...
I couldn't help my self not to smell the flower all the time..its so beautiful..
Yeah this is the best birthday ever...thanks to my beloved husband.. i got my b-day cake too.. its a blackforest.


I got another gift from mom in law, its Burberry Brit Perfume, its my first ever perfume i got as a gift..its smell lovely..just knew from david that his mom and dad already bought it when we're having connecting in singapore from japan..thats nice to know how they really care about me.. my life is so complete..



We also did celebrate my b-day with close friends at hanamasa.. and i got another chocolate cake made by secret recipe..it taste so good...


I just wanna say that this year is really the best year ever in my life..
Having friends around, family that care so much and perfect life-companion..the last one..the expecting son...my life is so complete..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan is 8 months and 1 week

I almost forgot to update this blog.. Last monday we went to hospital for Ethan's 3rd IPD vaccine . Ethan's weight was 9.1kg and length was 6.9cm according to the doctor but i was pretty sure that ethan is taller than that..hehehe coz last month he's already 6.9cm..i'm gonna do measure again myself :) anyway.. I thank God that ethan is growing very fast.. even untill now he still has no teeth coming out, but he can eat crackers already.. Just today i witness that he can stand up by himself by holding my clothes, so amazing.. he always amazed me each day..and i'm so glad that i can see he grows everyday.. He's so smart.. sometimes he does thing that i cant understand where he learn that from. Like dropping things on purpose.. etc.. He's so adorable.. i never get tired of hugging and kissing him :) Can't wait until he calls me mommy and walk.. I'm so blessed to have him as my son.. Me and David is a blessed parent for having him..

Ethan's funny pictures

IMG-20120213-01754.jpg

This is ethan on his birthday, ready for bed..he loves his new Mario pajama..